Steps to Apply
- Complete the application on PharmCAS by the deadline
- All material will be submitted via PharmCas: transcripts, 2 letters of recommendation, letter of Intent, PCAT score and TOFEL Score (if applicable).
- Please keep in mind that it takes PharmCas 4-6 weeks to verify your application. The application is not released to the university until it is verified.
- Complete the SUCOP Supplemental Application and application fee.
- Applications will not be reviewed until the SUCOP Supplemental Application has been received.
- Complete Interview
- Those applicants that qualify will be offered an onsite interview. The Admissions Committee takes a holistic view of your application. SUCOP will interview approximately 200-250 applicants.
- Interview Days
- Early decision: October 3, 2014
- Regular Decision: October 31 and November 21, 2014
- Interview days are subject to change. Additional interview days will be added.
- Academic Update
- Beginning in December PharmCas’s window for academic updates will open. Please complete these updates as soon as possible. Remember it takes 4-6 weeks for PharmCas to verify the information and release it to the university.
- Admission Decision
- Given the rolling admissions process, students can be notified days, weeks or months after their interview date. All admissions are conditional on meeting final requirements (criminal background check, competition of final pre-requisites, final transcript submission, etc).