Pre-Requisite Courses and Requirements
- 72 semester hours (or 108 quarter hours) of non-remedial coursework from a:
- Regionally accredited United States college or university.
- Recognized post-secondary Canadian institution that uses English as the primary language of instruction.
- All pre-pharmacy courses must be completed by June prior to matriculation.
- Math and science courses must not be more than six (6) years old (this will be considered on a case by case basis).
- Competitive GPA; preference given to 3.0 and greater
- PCAT Score
- TOFEL (if applicable)
- Completion of application via PharmCas
PROGRAM SULLIVAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
|Semester Hours||Quarter Hours|
|English with Composition I and II||6||9|
|Principles of General Chemistry I and II with Labs||8||12|
|Organic Chemistry I and II with labs||8||12|
|Fundamentals of Physics I||3||4.5*|
|Elements of Calculus I||3||4.5*|
|Introductory Biology with Lab||4||6|
|General Microbiology with Lab||4||6|
|Anatomy and Physiology (human)||3||4.5*|
|Economics (micro or macro)||3||4.5*|
|Public speaking (or Speech or Interpersonal Communication courses)||3||4.5*|
|General Education topics (Psychology, Humanities, Sociology, Foreign Languages, other Science or Management Courses)||24||36|