Abstract Submission Information
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, June 29, 2012
Abstract Notification & Feedback: Friday, July 13, 2012
Finalized Abstract for Program: Friday, August 24, 2012
We welcome abstracts that relate to any field/level of Nanotechnology, and are willing to accommodate specialized topics that may or may not be included as a full session.
―**PLEASE NOTE: Late submission swill be accepted if program can accommodate. Please contact Amber Jeffries, Nano@sullivan.edu, for late submission.
- Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery Systems
- Nano Education and Intellectual Property
- Nano Medicine/Nano Toxicology
- Nano Fabrication and Characterization
- Nano Poster Session
- Manufacturing and Mechanical Properties of Nano
How to Submit:
- Please submit a .doc file for paper submission.
- Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent within 72 hours of submitting your abstract.
- Maximum Word Count: 400
- Please Include:
- Author Names (Underline Presenter)
- Company/School Affiliations
- Full Contact Information of Presenter
Work-in-progress contributions are welcome, as finalized abstracts will be requested 6 weeks before the conference dates.