The Sullivan University College of Nursing Administrative Office is located in the Sullivan University Nolan Building room 308, 2100 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY 40205
Admission to the College of Nursing is a two-step process. The first is admission to the Lower Division where all General Education courses must be completed. Application is then made to Upper Division Nursing the quarter prior to anticipated entry into Upper Division Nursing
Admission Requirements for RN to BSN Degree Program
- Meet standard admission requirements of Sullivan University
- Submission of High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Submission of an application for admission to the university
- Official College transcripts from schools previously attended
- GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale for all previous college work, with a minimum of “C” in each of all previous nursing courses
- Current active unencumbered registered nurse license in the United States
- Must have one year experience completed prior to beginning the nursing core courses
- Admission to Upper Division Nursing courses is a two-step process that requires application to Upper Division Nursing. "C" or better is required in all general studies courses prior to admission into Upper Division Nursing
We understand that the commitment to a university degree represents a financial investment for students and families. Emily Moore at (502) 413-8856 or email@example.com is your Financial Aid contact. Make your Financial Aid appointment following acceptance into Sullivan University College of Nursing.
Contact Online Admissions
Sullivan University Online Admissions is located on a newly acquired 5.6-acre campus at 2100 Gardiner Lane (across Bardstown Road from Sullivan University’s main campus).
From I-264, take the Bardstown Road North exit. Turn left at the first stop light onto Gardiner Lane. Sullivan University Online Office of Admissions will be on the left. It is housed on the second floor of the Nolan Building.
Mailing & Office Address:
2100 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
502-413 - 8830 (local)
Sullivan University Online
Ryan T. Davisson, Associate Director of Admissions
502-413-8862 (direct line)
© 2013 Sullivan University Inc. | Feedback on the site