- Louisville Campus
3101 Bardstown Road 40205
Phone: 502.456.6505 / 800.844.1354
- Lexington Campus
2355 Harrodsburg Road 40504
Phone: 859.276.4357 / 800.467.6281
- Fort Knox Campus
63 Quartermaster Street 40121
Phone: 502.942.8500 / 800.562.6713
- Online Division
2100 Gardiner Lane Ste. 301 Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: 502.413.8830 / 866.755.7887
Call to Active Duty Policy
Students who are members of the military reserves may be called to active duty. The intent of the below policy is to minimize inconveniences to students who must fulfill their military responsibilities. Students called to active duty have two options:
- The student may withdraw from all courses and receive a 100 percent refund of tuition and fees (students receiving financial aid will be subject to the refund policies of the agencies sponsoring the aid).
- The student may receive an Incomplete or a final grade in the course(s) taken, if the student has permission from the instructor(s).
Either of the above two options can occur anytime during the quarter through the end of final examinations.
Additional information regarding withdrawals:
- If a withdrawal is processed after the first week of class, the grade of ‘W’ will be assigned initially.
- The withdrawal request must be made within one week of being called to active duty and may be made by either the student or other responsible party who has the student’s military information.
- Students must provide a copy of their orders to the Registrar’s Office along with a signed note asking to be withdrawn. This material can be:
- Delivered in person to the Registrar’s Office
- Mailed to: Sullivan University, ATTN: James Taylor, 3101 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205
- Faxed to: (502) 454-4880
- Scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct any questions about this process to the Registrar’s Office at (502) 413-8515 / 800-844-1354 ext. 8515 or email@example.com