Certificate in Leadership
Master the skills you need to lead and motivate your team in powerful new ways.
This certificate program will give you a solid grasp of leadership traits and the power of influence, and show you how to create a climate for progress and growth for staff and future leaders.
Through your online Sullivan University course, you’ll learn to analyze and manage conflict, increase your communication skills and understand the human and emotional aspects of conflict, including the influence of anger, gender, culture, forgiveness and linguistics.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Know the historical and contemporary concepts of leadership and the leader
- Understand the skills needed to be an effective leader
- Recognize the importance of developing leadership skills in others
- Be able to apply leadership skills to your real-life situations
- Be able to develop a personal leadership plan using leadership theory
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- LDR 401 Essentials of Leadership
- CMM 401 Principles of Conflict Resolution
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies