Certificate in Justice and Public Safety Management
Master the critical skills you need to manage in today’s dynamic justice and public safety environment.
This certificate program will help you master key management principles and the basics of behavioral sciences, management processes, resources and organizational structure.
Through online Sullivan University courses, you will gain an overview of the various systems of social control, including law enforcement, the courts, corrections, probation and parole, schools, churches, families, government and the relationships between them.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader, and you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training will help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to excel in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- PSA 255 Ethics for Public Safety
- MKT 404 Management Decision-Making
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies