Certificate in Information Technology Management
Master the skills you need to effectively manage a forward-thinking IT effort.
This certificate program will help you master key management principles and the basics of behavioral sciences, management processes, resources and organizational structure.
Through online Sullivan University courses, you will gain the skills needed to manage infrastructure, security and commerce in a digital world, make IT investment decisions, lead IT implementation projects, and understand IT service delivery tradeoffs.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Understand the benefits and limitations of different technologies
- Hold an awareness of the rich variety of managerial issues raised by Information Systems
- Understand how Information Systems can enable companies to achieve competitive advantage
- Understand how to better utilize the Internet in business process
- Understand ethical issues relating to Informational Systems
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- MGT 304 Principles of Management
- MGT 330 Information Systems for Managers
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies