Certificate in Human Resource Management
Master the skills you need to excel in the critical field of human resource management.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Through online Sullivan University courses, you will learn key aspects of human resource management, including performance appraisal, training, compensation and benefits, workplace quality and other issues — and delve into related topics that are specific to your needs and interests.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader, and you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training will help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to excel in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Understand the importance of HR management
- Be able to recognize and explain contemporary HR issues
- Be able to relate HR management to an organization’s strategic plan
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- HRL 320 Organizational Development
- MGT 324 Human Resource Leadership
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies