Certificate in Healthcare Management
Master the skills you need to be an effective manager in today’s competitive healthcare environment.
This certificate program will help you master key management principles and the basics of behavioral sciences, management processes, resources and organizational structure.
Your online Sullivan University courses will give you an all-encompassing introduction to our healthcare system ranging from its beginnings until today, including the advent of health information, economic impact, and the changes in technology.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Have an overall understanding of the healthcare system in the US
- Understand the economic changes that affect our healthcare industry, as well as the technological changes being implemented from state-of-the-art diagnostics to a paperless system
- Have knowledge of management concepts the healthcare industry is facing
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- MGT 304 Principles of Management
- HCA 301 Principles of Healthcare Management
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies