- Louisville Campus
3101 Bardstown Road 40205
Phone: 502.456.6505 / 800.844.1354
- Lexington Campus
2355 Harrodsburg Road 40504
Phone: 859.276.4357 / 800.467.6281
- Fort Knox Campus
63 Quartermaster Street 40121
Phone: 502.942.8500 / 800.562.6713
- Online Division
2100 Gardiner Lane Ste. 301 Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: 502.413.8830 / 866.755.7887
Admissions | International Students
Sullivan University welcomes students who are committed to higher learning and professional development. In addition to satisfying to the regular admission requirements for an associate, bachelor's, master's or doctoral program, international students must provide specific documentations when submitting an application. Listed below are the details regarding the application process for international students seeking admission to the university for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Prospective students are expected to:
- Provide a completed Sullivan application along with paid application and processing fee.
- Provide a copy of their current Passport (including all pages of existing visas and/or entry stamps).
- Submit Statement of Purpose (750-word essay of past, present, and future).
- Include a copy of their current I-20 (if applicable).
- GRE or GMAT score (required). (Graduate School)
- SAT or ACT (unless you have an associate degree) for undergraduate admission
- Official transcripts from an accredited university or college.
- Provide accepted statements of financial responsibility (converted to U.S. dollars) and verification of their ability to fund estimated minimum expenses.
- Provide an Affidavit of Support for sponsorship along with financial documentation supporting the sponsorship.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or iTEP (required).
All applicants, undergraduate and graduate, whose native language is not English must submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS or iTEP scores to demonstrate basic English proficiency. Applicants native to Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom will be presumed to be proficient.
It is the applicant's responsibility to obtain necessary information and application forms and to schedule and take the test by a date that will assure delivery of results to the university by required deadlines. Only TOEFL scores of 197 (computer-based), 500 (paper-based) or 60 (Internet-based) will be considered for admission to any program in the university. TOEFL scores are only valid for two years after the test date. An IELTS score of 6.5 or an iTEP score of 4.0 is required for undergraduate students and 5.0 is required for graduate students.
The University may require an advance deposit of funds to cover one year's estimated expense for all non-immigrant international graduate students before the issuance of the I-20 Form.
Please note that applications will be received on a competitive basis and Sullivan University does not guarantee admission.
Future students are strongly adviced to explore the websites listed below which explain official regulations and the legal process for students wishing to pursue academic studies in the United States.